Char Grills & Feature Cooking Equipment
Phoenix offer a range of char grills and specialty cooking equipment that will make an impressive feature in any display kitchen. Customisation is our forte. Choose the shape, fuel type, configuration and accessories to create a bespoke grill for your next project. Available features include rotisseries, display gas or vapour flames, rear air curtin and various other unique design options such as decorative gantry and architectural fixtures for a unique point of difference.
- Feature Broilers: available with various grill configurations (wheel adjustable grill plates, angled rotisserie spears, motorised rotisserie for slow roasting and feature cooking)
- Robata Grills: three tier construction with different cooking levels: searing, cooking, resting
- Parilla Grills: South American inspired display grills with adjustable grill height
- Tajine Fire Pits: slow cooking of earthenware pots above a fire pit with adjustable grids
- Teppanyaki smooth griddle plates (electric or gas fired)
- Churrasco: display multi-tier rotisserie cooking
- Circular and Octagonal display grills
- Custom fire pits, rotisserie and grilling concepts
- Solid fuel (charcoal/wood), gas fired or electric. Specialty lava rock available on request
- Solid fuel grills include refractory lined fire pit for superior thermal efficiency and longevity
- Optional rear Gas Display Flame provides an impressive feature.
- Optional Vapour Flame available for projects with gas restrictions
- Optional Rear Air Curtain for minimisation of exhaust spillage and improved ventilation
- Optional refrigeration and freezer units can be integrated
- Optional GN wells and tray races create a functional workspace
- Reversable heavy duty cast iron cooking grates allow for different score markings
- Optional round-rod fish bars, specially engineered to minimise sticking of delicate fillets
- Solid fuel grills available with optional additional gas jet or electric tool ignition
- Seamless one-piece worktop and shoulders for optimal hygiene conditions
- Reinforced construction to suit the demands of a busy commercial kitchen environment
- Critical work area is ventilated using a patented design system
- Various cladding and facade finishes including Ral colours, MFacies, MPatinae ranges available on request
- All solid fuel grills include electric ignition tool for safe and easy lighting of material
Parilla Grill, Charcoal/Wood Fired. Adjustable cooking grill height. Rear Gas Flame and Air Curtain available on request.
Char Grill, Charcoal/Wood Fired with Resting Rack (optional) & Electric Ignition Torch (optional)
Adjustable Dual Wheel Grill - Charcoal Fired
Wheel Grill with Adjustable Grill height - charcoal/wood fired
Robata Grill, Charcoal/Wood Fired. Three tier cooking system. Various sizes and configurations available on request.
Churrasco Grill, Gas Fired. Complete with lower grill plates and removable side panels/glass inserts available
Multi-Spit Fire Pit with Rear Gas Display Flame (optional extra)
Feature Multi-Rotisserie with Adjustable Rotation, Charcoal/Wood Fired
Multi-spear Rotisserie. Charcoal/Wood Fired.
Teppanyaki Griddle. Gas or Electric units available.
Tajine. Charcoal/Wood Fired with adjustable grates for versatility and heat control.
Gas Char Grill with Itegrated Lower Refrigeration/Freezer Unit and GN wells (optional extras)