The Phoenix Product Range
Phoenix offer a range of char grills and specialty cooking equipment that will make an impressive feature in any display kitchen. Customisation is our forte. Choose the shape, fuel type, configuration and accessories to create a bespoke grill for your next project. Available features include rotisseries, display gas or vapour flames, rear air curtin and various other unique design options such as decorative gantry and architectural fixtures for a unique point of difference.
- Feature Broilers: available with various grill configurations (wheel adjustable grill plates, angled rotisserie spears, motorised rotisserie for slow roasting and feature cooking)
- Robata Grills: three tier construction with different cooking levels: searing, cooking, resting
- Parilla Grills: South American inspired display grills with adjustable grill height
- Tajine Fire Pits: slow cooking of earthenware pots above a fire pit with adjustable grids
- Teppanyaki smooth griddle plates (electric or gas fired)
- Churrasco: display multi-tier rotisserie cooking
- Circular and Octagonal display grills
- Custom fire pits, rotisserie and grilling concepts
- Solid fuel (charcoal/wood), gas fired or electric. Specialty lava rock available on request
- Solid fuel grills include refractory lined fire pit for superior thermal efficiency and longevity
- Optional rear Gas Display Flame provides an impressive feature.
- Optional Vapour Flame available for projects with gas restrictions
- Optional Rear Air Curtain for minimisation of exhaust spillage and improved ventilation
- Optional refrigeration and freezer units can be integrated
- Optional GN wells and tray races create a functional workspace
- Reversable heavy duty cast iron cooking grates allow for different score markings
- Optional round-rod fish bars, specially engineered to minimise sticking of delicate fillets
- Solid fuel grills available with optional additional gas jet or electric tool ignition
- Seamless one-piece worktop and shoulders for optimal hygiene conditions
- Reinforced construction to suit the demands of a busy commercial kitchen environment
- Critical work area is ventilated using a patented design system
- Various cladding and facade finishes including Ral colours, MFacies, MPatinae ranges available on request
- All solid fuel grills include electric ignition tool for safe and easy lighting of material
Parilla Grill, Charcoal/Wood Fired. Adjustable cooking grill height. Rear Gas Flame and Air Curtain available on request.
Char Grill, Charcoal/Wood Fired with Resting Rack (optional) & Electric Ignition Torch (optional)
Adjustable Dual Wheel Grill - Charcoal Fired
Wheel Grill with Adjustable Grill height - charcoal/wood fired
Robata Grill, Charcoal/Wood Fired. Three tier cooking system. Various sizes and configurations available on request.
Churrasco Grill, Gas Fired. Complete with lower grill plates and removable side panels/glass inserts available
Multi-Spit Fire Pit with Rear Gas Display Flame (optional extra)
Feature Multi-Rotisserie with Adjustable Rotation, Charcoal/Wood Fired
Multi-spear Rotisserie. Charcoal/Wood Fired.
Teppanyaki Griddle. Gas or Electric units available.
Tajine. Charcoal/Wood Fired with adjustable grates for versatility and heat control.
Gas Char Grill with Itegrated Lower Refrigeration/Freezer Unit and GN wells (optional extras)
The oriental inspired Phoenix Duck Oven includes a high profile door and traditional fire grate which presents a stunning feature while the cooking performance produces succulent roast duck, char sui pork and more.
All duck ovens are supplied with removable drip trays allowing it to multi-function as a stone hearth oven for the preparation of other items such as pizza, roast meats, vegetables and breads. Available in a range of sizes with optional accessories, ovens can also be customised to meet your bespoke requirements.
Are you seeking to create something different? Do you have a unique concept or inspiration?
Our custom design service can turn your innovative ideas into reality. By combining your choice of features and specifications an impressive design statement can be created for your next display kitchen. Phoenix expert design engineers work methodically to ensure that your original design ideas are balanced with functionality and cooking performance resulting in a remarkable appliance that will produce delicious results.
Phoenix Ovens are pleased to offer a range of high performance electric stone hearth ovens. Electric elements are positioned on the oven roof enabling even heat distribution for superior cooking results and thermal efficiency. Electric ovens are cleaner, safer to operate and available to be used in areas where gas may not be accessible such as highrise buildings.
Electric Ovens are available in a range of sizes with optional accessories including a unique simulated fire display which provides a spectacular visual aspect. All ovens can be customised on request to suit your project requirements.
Phoenix Flametree Series rectangular stone hearth ovens are superior performance, multi-function appliances that make an impressive feature in any kitchen. Capable of cooking a wide variety of menu items including pizza, roast meats, baked breads, sautéing and shallow frying, these ovens combine traditional cooking techniques with modern thermal ceramic engineering. Rectangular ovens provide a practical design footprint to maximise available space, standard designs include a range of sizes with optional accessories to meet your exact specifications.
The Jacaranda Series are multi-function round stone hearth ovens capable of cooking a wide variety of menu items including pizza, roast meats, baked breads, breakfast dishes and more. The traditional cylindrical exterior shape creates an architectural feature in any restaurant or display kitchen. Constructed with the highest quality thermal ceramic materials these ovens incorporate design excellence with superior performance.
Phoenix Tandoori Ovens combine traditional Indian cooking techniques with modern design elements resulting in an oven that produces outstanding cooking results. All tandoors are made with superior thermal ceramic materials to ensure longevity and superior performance. Phoenix tandoors are available in a range of fuel options with a variety of impressive external shapes and finishes.